Nasaline Salt Sachets 50pcs
SACHETS FOR NASAL WASH SOLUTION
Nasaline sachets are used to create a solution specific for nasal washes, either isotonic or hypertonic. Nasaline sachets contain sodium chloride (salt) and sodium bicarbonate (soda) of high pharmaceutical grade USP Grade in appropriate proportions.
The resulting solution is not the same as the common physiological condition of general use. It is designed for the nasal cavity only because it is pH balanced, properly osmosis, and contains no iodine, additives, or preservatives.
- Small volume, one can (8cm x 8cm x 8cm or 50 sachets) is sufficient to make 12.5 litres of isotonic solution or 6.25 litres of hypertonic solution.
- Easy to transport and store.
- With each wash, there is a new sealed sachet and a clean solution.
- Each pack contains 50 sachets
Instructions for use
- Dissolve 1 sachet of Nasaline in 1 glass (250ml) of lukewarm water (body temperature) for an isotonic solution or 2 sachets for a hypertonic solution.
- Fill the Nasaline device with the saline solution.
- The silicone tip is antimicrobial and fits perfectly in each nostril. The channel inside the tip is shaped like an hourglass, thus producing a slightly swirling flow when the solution enters the nasal cavity.
- Apply the silicone tip to the nose to completely seals the nostril. Start with the most congested nostril. Breathe generally from the mouth and slowly push the solution into the nostril.
- The solution will fill the nasal cavities and continue until it exits the other nostril, taking mucous secretions and any allergens from throughout the nasal cavity.
- Finally, use a tissue and repeat from the other nostril.